Here is my formal submission, via the scientific process.
1. Have humans not caused climate change on planet earth?
2. Indisputable research is not available that shows that humans have caused climate change.
3. Hypothesis – humans have not caused climate change due to the lack of evidence that all scientist agree on.
4. Test – able to verify that not all scientists agree that humans have caused climate change. See Wiki list of “List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming”.
5. Data shows that climate change via human activity is a hypothesis and therefore is not regarded as scientific fact. Therefore, climate change cannot be proven to be caused by humans – the resulting conclusion has to be that humans have not caused climate change.
6. Process of elimination shows that humans have not caused climate change due to the lack of indisputable evidence that humans have caused climate change.
This is a classic example of a false argument. If you are going to say that man made global warming doesn’t exist because there are some scientists that dispute it, then you can prove just about anything you want to not exist.
The reality, or lack thereof, of man made global warming is not dependent on the perceptions of humans. That is like saying the Sun orbited Earth up until Copernicus came along because that is what scientists believed. Then, as scientist began to believe the Copernican model the solar system gradually changed until Earth was orbiting the Sun.
As for scientific evidence that humans have caused man made global warming, there is a mountain of evidence that it is true. See my book for starters, but there are plenty of other places that qualify.
You did not prove man made global warming is not real.